incredibly silly mikannie doodle for ceriene.
im going to fucking hell
I wish there was a way for it to be possible to buy me something without having to provide my address tho :T
I am never tagging my artwork as nsfw again, hello nsfw bot blogs
My original character Allegro Legato Pianissimo from Katsuya’s story
drew him naked cause that’s how they’d prefer to be all the time but on the insistence of people who aren’t royalty like them they have been reduced to wearing clothes and I will be drawing them in said clothes and posting them on my art blog shortly probably
It’s International Day to End Violence Against Sex Workers.
To non-SWs please remember that our work is work. That our jobs are hard and require more skill than most give us credit for.
Remember our job is like any other job, please don’t think glamorizing us helps any more than joking about us.
To my fellow strippers, remember that your bodies are strong and your wills stronger. We’re amazing.
Please also remember that though we face our fair share of derision, we don’t have it as bad as other member of the greater sex work community (being legal may be expensive at times but it sure does have its perks). And while we should never speak over other sex workers when they are speaking for themselves, we should use our positions to advocate for them, not tear them down because we’re somehow better.
(Because we’re not).
We gotta take care of each other. And we should do that not just today but every day.
Please also remember that full service workers do not “sell our bodies.” We are capable of being raped and do not deserve it any more than any other person (which is not at all). Remember that sex trafficking and sex work are not the same thing. Remember that sex workers are human and deserving of love, respect and happiness. Thanks, y’all.
the case against porn
[tw rape, abuse, racism, misogyny, lesbophobia, transphobia, pedophilia]
- the working conditions are terrible and rape and abuse are rampant. porn stars experience extreme damage to their bodies, and their average career length is 3 months. [x] [x] (heavy trigger warning for rape and abuse in the second link)
- there is no way of knowing whether the acts depicted in any porn you could watch were consensual.
- it promotes pedophilia. "teen" is the most commonly searched porn term, and child pornography is one of the fastest growing businesses online.
- it promotes racial fetishisation. (“spicy latina,” “submissive asian,” “promiscuous/aggressive black woman”) [x]
- it promotes the fetishisation of lesbians and girl on girl sex. this leads to lesbians being raped/sexually harassed by heterosexual men who see lesbians as sex objects.
- it promotes the fetishisation of trans people (“shemale” porn)
- it warps male sexuality and causes men to enjoy degrading and being sexually violent towards women. this can begin at an alarmingly young age.
- it contributes to the culture of male sexual pleasure being prioritised over female sexual pleasure.
- it promotes thin/hairless/white/eurocentric beauty standards. most genitals (or bodies in general) featured in porn are completely hairless, and according to australian law, the vulva must be “healed to a single crease” in order to be considered “soft porn” (typically found in porn magazines) [x]
- it portrays women as sex objects to be bought, sold, and consumed for male pleasure.
- "feminist porn" is not the answer. it still supports the industry and the objectification of women and exploits women for profit. [x]
- the fact that a small number of women enjoy and make successful careers out of porn does not discredit the above points.
recommended further resources:
Xylon for Dianananananannaananana!!!!
I have gifted my character Xylon to Diana, so Xylon is now officially Diana’s character. :3
TREAT HIM RIGHT BB ;3